Tomorrow is another normal Sunday. But do you know what? Tomorrow is 2015 Shanghai International Marathon.
Starting line: Jin Niu Square, the Bund of Shanghai
Finish line of Full and Half Marathon: Cauldron Square of Shanghai Stadium
Finish line of 10km Run: Fuxing Park
Finish line of Mini Marathon: Shanghai Exhibition Center
What people should not participate in a marathon?
1. Without the system trainer.
2. Feel chest pain and moderately severe coronary artery disease (angina) who just do light activities .
3. Recently had heart disease.
4. Suffering from rheumatic heart disease and congenital heart disease.
5. Have high blood pressure or other heart disease.
6. People with diabetes.
8. Too overweight.
9. Too old and have other physical problem.
If your body meet the entry conditions of athletes still should adhere to the training to improve your athletic ability.